Cookies PolicyJanuary 11, 2019 2020-02-03 11:44
Cookies are small files that are placed in the browser used by each visitor of our website so that our server can recognise and remember the visit of that user later when he/she accesses our contents again. This information does not reveal your identity, nor any personal data, nor does it access the content stored on your PC, but it does allow our system to identify you as a specific user who has already visited our web before, visualized certain pages, etc. and also allows us to store your personal preferences and technical information such as the visits you have made before or the specific pages you have visited.
The purpose of cookies is to provide the User with faster access to the Services selected.
If you don’t want cookies to be stored in your browser or if you prefer to receive information every time a cookie requests to be installed, you can configure your browsing options to do so. Most browsers allow the management of cookies in three different ways:
- Cookies are always rejected;
- The browser asks if the user wants to install each cookie;
- Cookies are always accepted.
Your browser may also include the possibility to select in detail the cookies you want to be installed on your computer. In particular, the user can normally accept one of the following options:
- reject cookies from certain domains;
- accept cookies as not persistent (deleted when browser closes);
- allow the server to create cookies for a different domain.
To allow, know, block or delete cookies installed on your computer, you can do so by setting the proper options of the browser installed on your computer.
You can find information on how to configure the most used browsers in the following links:
- Internet Explorer: Internet Explorer: Tools -> Internet Options -> Privacy -> Settings. For more information, see Microsoft support or use the “Help” option in your browser.
- Firefox: Tools -> Options -> Privacy -> History -> Custom Settings. For more information, see Mozilla support or use the “Help” option in your browser.
- Chrome: Settings -> Show Advanced Options -> Privacy -> Content Settings. For more information, see Google support or use the “Help” option in your browser.
- Safari: Preferences -> Security. For more information, see Apple support or use the “Help” option in your browser.
Regarding third-party cookies, that is, those that are foreign to our website, we cannot be held responsible for the content and veracity of the privacy policies they include, so the information we offer you is always with reference to the source.
Below we give you detailed information about the cookies that can be installed from our website. Depending on how you browse our website, only some or all of them may be installed.
|PHPSESSID||Functionality||This cookie is used by the PHP encryption language to allow session variables to be saved on the web server.||Own||End of the session|
|wordpress_||Functionality||Activates during login and saves authentication details.||Own||1 year|
|wordpress_logged_in_||Functionality||Activates during login and saves authentication details.||Own||1 year|
|wordpress_test_cookie||Functionality||Activates during login and saves authentication details.||Own||1 year|
|wp-settings-||Functionality||It serves to customize the User Interface.||Own||1 year|
|wp-settings-time-||Functionality||It serves to customize the User Interface.||Own||End of the session|
|vchideactivationmsg_vc11||Functionality||Allows you to send messages from the contact form.||Own||1 month|
|_icl_current_admin_language_d41d8cd98f00b204e9800998ecf8427e||Functionality||It manages the language of the web.||Own||1 month|
|wfwaf-authcookie-f6aade1fadc774ff89b6f28dd23fce55||Functionality||Web security.||Own||1 week|